Compare and SAVE On
Life Insurance Quotes
in just a few minutes
Life Insurance USA
Life Insurance USA was founded to provide a simple and easy way to compare quotes without any sales pressure. Our team of professionals are here to educate and help you find a plan that best suits your needs and goals.
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a contract between an insurer and a policyholder in which the insurer guarantees payment of a death benefit to named beneficiaries upon the death of the insured. Life Insurance can be a valuable resource when planning for college education savings, mortgage protection, final expense and home health care.
In general terms, the purpose of life insurance is to provide financial protection to surviving dependents after the death of an insured. It is essential for applicants to analyze their financial situation and determine the standard of living needed for their surviving dependents before purchasing a life insurance policy.
Why Do People Buy Life Insurance?1
People typically buy life insurance when they care deeply for their spouse, family, a charitable organization or business. A life insurance policy will ensure ongoing financial needs will be fulfilled if they were to die.
Life Insurance can provide:
- Tax Free Benefit Distribution. Most payouts from Life Insurance are tax free to the beneficiaries.
- Debt/Credit & Monthly Income. This provides peace of mind and enables surviving family members to pay existing and ongoing bills.
- Mortgage Protection. This provides peace of mind and enables surviving family members to pay existing mortgage payments.
- College Tuition Funds. When planned properly, life insurance enables surviving family members to pay for college tuition.
- Cash Growth with Guaranteed or Non Guaranteed Rates. Life insurance can also be utilized as a method to accumulate cash growth as a part of your financial portfolio.
What Kinds Of Life Insurance Are There?
There are five basic types of Life Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Long Term Care and Guaranteed Issue. Here is how they work:
- Term Insurance is a type of life insurance that provides a potential death benefit for a fixed period or "term." This is commonly a flat premium for a specified period of time (i.e. 10, 15, 20, or 30 years). After the end of the term the policy no longer provides a death benefit and will not accumulate and cash value.
- Whole Life Insurance offers permanent protection for a powerful way to protect your family with premiums which do not increase over the life of the policy. Whole Life Insurance also builds cash value (that you can use while you’re living) to help reach financial needs and goals now and into the future.
- Universal Life Insurance provides permanent protection with flexibility to meet life’s constant financial challenges. With varying premiums and the proper account value, Universal Life Insurance offers the financial security that can work for you and your loved ones.
- Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance can help protect your assets from being used for care and maximize your options for care if you become chronically ill or have a severe cognitive impairment. As you age and your health changes, putting a plan in place early will help control costs while ensuring you will receive the quality of care where and when you may need it.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance is an affordable way to help your loved ones with your final expenses such as medical bills, debts and funeral costs. With guaranteed coverage and no premium increases throughout the life of the policy, you can have peace of mind knowing your family will not have additional financial burdens upon your death.
How to Understand Life insurance
Want More Videos?
Discover the Better Way to Plan for Annuity Options and Retirement
It's so easy to select the best Annuity once you have the tools!
PARTIAL LIST OF CARRIERS
A Word of Appreciation!
"A word of appreciation to Craig who researched and provided us options that fit our needs. His attention to detail and professionalism made our decision easy and the process was simple too. Thanks for your help, Craig".
Laguna Hills, CA